The XL mixed bottle trade pack comes with 18 bottles of elete Holistic Hydrate natural electrolyte replacement. Each pack has six 120 ml bottles and twelve 25 ml pocket-sized bottles. It’s the best way to replace electrolytes naturally and quickly. The natural electrolyte replacement of elete Holistic Hydrate has been clinically shown to hydrate more effectively than water. Firefighters who were tested were able to rehydrate with 40% less elete Holistic Hydrate than those who drank water.
Some of the reasons why elete Holistic Hydrate is the best way to replace electrolytes:
- Free from sugars and calories, unlike many sports drinks.
- A natural electrolyte replacement made from ionic electrolytes found in the Great Salt Lake in Utah, USA.
- It contains all four major electrolytes plus over 70 trace and subtrace elements.
- It’s versatile – it can be mixed with drink or food of your choice.
- Free of substances banned by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) and confirmed by ongoing testing by Informed Sport.
- Won’t stain or cause mould to grow in hydration packs or water bottles.
- Improves performance with better stamina, less muscle fatigue and faster recovery, according to testimonials by athletes.
120ml bottle makes 48 1 litre servings of electrolyte-fueled hydration and 25ml pocket bottle makes 10 1 litre servings.
Use elete Holistic Hydrate with any food or beverage to support hydration, muscle function, energy and heat tolerance. More or less can be added to suit flavor and performance needs. Consume as needed. Excellent taste enhancer to make fruit juices and smoothies explode with flavor.
- Clinically shown to hydrate better than water – A peer reviewed paper demonstrated a person could drink 42,60% less water with elete Holistic Hydrate Add-Inn to stay equally hydrated than if they drank water alone;
- Four essential electrolytes to support hydration, performance, and muscle function
- Makes electrolyte water or transforms any drink into a sports drink
- Can be mixed with water, carbohydrates and / or protein shakes
- Does not have a strong unpleasant taste
- Can be used to customise individual requirements for electrolytes
- Dissolves in water, is easily digested and absorbed and will not cause stomach distress
- Versatile dosing makes it easy to use – prior to, during and after athletic activity
- NO sugars, calories, or artificial ingredients
- Safe for hydration packs – does not contribute to the growth of mould and will not leave residues or stains in water bottles or hydration packs
- Will not stain or leave a residue
- Certified free of WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances through ongoing testing by Informed Sport
- Manufactured at an NSF, GMP-certified facility
- Vegan, vegetarian, Gluten-Free
This post is also available in: Spanish