The mixed bottle pack of electrolyte mix for water is perfect for groups, trainers and retailers. It comes with six pocket-sized bottles (25 ml each) and three 120 ml sized bottles. Each of the pocket-sized bottles contains 10 servings, and the 120ml bottles contain 48 servings.
How to make an electrolyte drink with elete Holistic Hydrate? It’s easy, simply mix with water. You can also mix the solution with juice or a smoothie, or even with food.
What are some of the positive attributes of elete Holistic Hydrate electrolyte mix for water?
- The electrolyte mix for water is versatile and can be mixed with the food or drink of your choice.
- Perfect for trainers and teams as the product is certified free from substances banned by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency).
- A natural balance of ionic electrolytes sourced from the Great Salt Lake in Utah, USA.
- Hydrates better than water, according to a clinical study.
- Doesn’t stain or cause mould growth, so the elete Holistic Hydrate electrolyte mix for water is safe for water bottles and hydration packs.
This post is also available in: Spanish